Collaboratively manage activities and measure outcomes
The days of viewing a video or attending a class and receiving continuing medical education (CME) credits are virtually obsolete. Today, CME has given way to Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Lifelong Learning (LLL) and Practice-Based Learning and Improvement (PBLI). CME360 is a revolutionary and collaborative technology platform that was built specifically to meet the emerging needs of the CME industry.
CECity is the leader in delivering a complete CME and MOC experience for providers and healthcare organizations. We have worked with over 100 content providers, developed over 100 portals, provided the platform for over 3,000 activities and have worked with almost 2.5M healthcare providers.
CME360 is the first complete web-based tool that enables CME/CE providers, their partners, faculty and other stakeholders to collaborate for the planning, documentation, automated processing, reporting and outcomes of medical education and performance improvement activities.
Features of CME360
- Build content for CME, CPD, surveys, & PI
- Gives providers a project management tool that can be standardized for all activities or customized for special projects
- Provides faculty and conflict of interest tracking database
- Allows users to develop needs assessment templates to assure consistency for quality and documentation across the organization
- Topic experts can create "resource centers" for ongoing needs assessments that draw from third party databases
- Program outcomes can be linked to new needs assessments to drive the learning cycle
- Outcomes measures from one or more activities can be created, stored, and analyzed by the provider
- Performance Improvement is based on a real-time measure calculation engine
- A flexible workflow engine to build dynamic PI modules
- Create and link PI pathways based on interventions
- Extracts data and compiles ACCME PARS compatible report